- Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary lies to the northern part of Aravali Hills.
- It is just 22 km from the capital city.
- You can find there some popular lakes among whom Bhardwaj Lake is most popular among folks.
- Besides being a tourist destination, people nearby love to come to this place to celebrate picnics in summer.
- Charms of this place are Birds, popular lakes, mammals, animals, picnic spots.
2. Surajkund Lake
- Lies at 22 km from Delhi
- Cemicircularamphitheater-shaped Surajkund is a popular lake
- Best attractions are Anangpur dam and Surajkund Annual International Crafts Mela celebrated every year in Feb.
- Also known as the lake of sun.
3. Damdama Lake
- Lies at 38 Km from Delhi
- Best place for picnic and camps.
- People love this place for trekking and rock climbing.
- You can explore boating facility as well
4. Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
- Lies at 45 km from Delhi
- Best place to see migratory birds of different kinds.
- You don’t need to take off to see the birds
- The top attractions are rosy pelican, yellow wagtail, common teal, northern shoveller, white wagtail, Common greenshank, Ruff etc.
5. Camp Wild Dhauj
- Top attractions include rock climbing, hiking, mountain biking, ATV rides, DJ Nights, rappelling etc.
- It lies 49 km from the capital city.
- It is best known for the delicious foods, sports and comfortable tents.
Place to visit near Delhi within 200 km
- It lies at 118 km from Delhi.
- Top attractions are Palace, zip lining facilities and Neemrana Baori.
- This is a favourite spot for families, couples for weekend stays.
7. Alwar and Bhangarh
- This place lies at 155 km from Delhi.
- Top attractions are Boating, BalaQuila, Siliserh Lake, Hill Fort of Kesorila, Bhangarh fort, Sariska tiger Reserve
- Visit from Nov to Feb.
8. Vrindavan and Mathura
- It lies at 161 km from Delhi
- The tops attractions are Govt. museums, Gita mandir, ShrikrishnaJanmaBhoomi, Jama Masjid, VishramGhat, Dwarkadheesh Temple etc.
- Visit from Oct to Mar.
9. Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- It lies at 190 km from Delhi
- Top touring attractions are the myriad species of plants, mammals, Keolado National Park.
- It is the best place for taking photographs of nature.
- Boat riding facilities
- Visit during summer and winters.
Places to visit near Delhi within 300 km
- This place lies at 211 km from Delhi.
- The top tourist attractions are Tajmahal, Itmad-ud-Daulah’s tomb, FatehpurSikri.
- TajMahal was built by Sahajahan, the emperor of Mughal.
- Sekhwawat is one of the wonderful art galleries of Rajasthan.
- This place lies at 223 km from Dehi
- The top attractions of this place are RahalSahabkikothi at Nawalgarh, Murals fnd marble fountains of Mandawa fort, War fort, Mukundgarh Fort etc.
12. Jim Corbett National Park
- This place lies at 231 from Delhi
- It is popular due to Jungle Safari
- The top attractions are Mountain biking, forest hiking, Himalayan black bear, Chital, Indian elephants etc.
- Visit this place during Nov to Jun.
- This place lies at 233 km from Delhi in Uttarakhand state
- Top tourist attractions are Ram Jhula, LaxmanJhula and TriveniGhat.
- Other attractions are flying fox, giant swing, river rafting, Ganga arti etc.
- Visit this place from Sep to Nov and Feb to Jun
- Dausa lies at 255 km from Delhi.
- The tourist attractions are Chand Baori, Camel rides, Harshat Mata Temple, MehandipurBalaji etc.
- This place is great spot of tourism in Rajasthan.
15. Chandigarh and Pinjore
- This place lies at 260 km from Delhi
- The top tourist attractions of this place are Chokhidhani in Panchkula, Rock Garden, Sector 17 market, Pinjore Garden, Sukhna Lake etc.
- Visit this place during Sep to Mar
- This pace lies at 270 Km from Delhi
- The tourist attractions are JantarMantar, Amer Fort, ChokhiDhani, Jaigarh Fort, Abhaneri Step Well, Nahargarh fort, Birla mandir etc.
- Visit this place during Oct to Mar
- This place lies at 276 km from Delhi
- The top tourist attractions are TarkeswarMahadev Temple, St. Mary Church, Bhulla Lake, Tip N Top.
- This place is famous for trekking, and boating.
- You can visit this place during Oct to Jun
- This place lies at 287 km from Delhi
- The top tourist’s attractions are LalTibba, Jhulaghat, Sir George Everest’s House Museum, Sky Bridge, paragliding, Mussoorie Lake etc.
- Vist this place during Mar To Nov
- This place lies at 291 from Delhi
- Visit this place from Jun to Oct
- The top attractions of this place are Char Dukan , Ivy Cottage, Church of St. Paul etc.
20. Camp Roxx
- This place lies at 290 km from Delhi.
- Camp roxx is visited by people due to its beautiful pine forests of Kangojodi
- Camping, trekking river crossing are the few outdoor activities you can do here.
PLAN YOUR TOUR WITH R S TOUR & TRAVEL : https://www.rstravelindia.com/